Opening Day Films
Students 16 and under $10 Opening Day
Save by buying tickets to both films
(4pm & 7pm) for just $25
In advance $11
At the Door $12
Students 16 and under $8 weekday
2015 St. Louis Jewish Film Festival Ticket Information
- Seating for all films is on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Tickets are non-exchangeable and non-refundable.
- Films and programs will start promptly at the time listed.
- Due to circumstances beyond our control, films are subject to change.
- Mail orders for individual tickets must be accompanied by a stamped self-addressed envelope and must be received by June 1 – NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Box office opens one hour before each film at the Landmark Plaza Frontenac Cinema.
How to Purchase Tickets
- Call the Jewish Film Festival Hotline to order tickets by phone, 314-442-3179.
- Order tickets online at brownpapertickets.com
- Tickets may be purchased at the ticket window in the J’s Staenberg Family Complex - Arts & Education Building during business hours. On evening and weekends tickets are available at the SFC Fitness & Wellness entrance.
- Individual film tickets are available at the J through June 6. After that, tickets can only be purchased at the box office of the Landmark Plaza Frontenac Cinema beginning one hour before each film.
- Special student pricing! Student tickets (ages 16 and under) $10/Opening Day Films & $8/weekday films.
- SAVE with a 4-PACK! Purchase four weekday films for only $40.
- Opening Day Films (Deli Man & Theodore Bikel: In the Shoes of Sholom Aleichem) $15/person.
- All weekday films at Landmark Plaza Frontenac Cinema $11 when purchased by June 6, and $12 after June 7.
All Films take place at the Landmark Plaza Frontenac Cinema located at Clayton Road & Lindbergh Blvd. on the upper level of Plaza Frontenac.
*Special Screening will be shown at the Jewish Community Center - Staenberg Family Complex in Creve Couer.